How GDA Assists Professional Partners
We provide the following assistance and services to other professionals:
- Access to quality strategic financial advice for their clients
- Access to personal and business taxation, business advice, and self-managed superannuation fund administration
- Portfolio administration and investment management
- Property fund investment services – including assistance with property syndication or establishment of a managed fund
How GDA and Professional Partners Work for You
We deliver our clients the best available support and advice when it comes to financial planning and in the management of their personal as well as financial affairs. This may be sourced from within the GDA Group or where appropriate through one of our Allied Professional Partners.
We most often work hand-in-hand with other professionals as follows:
- Delivering an estate planning solution in partnership with specialist legal professionals
- Providing details directly to your preferred accountant for preparation and lodgement of your tax returns
While we offer a full range of services when it comes to fund management, we also work closely with other trusted professionals. This is because our priority is always to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients.
These services may range from providing a one-off piece of individual financial advice, or supplying portfolio administration services to a deceased estate, to delivering a comprehensive ‘white labeled’ SMSF administration service.
Why Professionals Partner with GDA
We are a multifaceted self-licensed financial services organisation which means that we are ideally placed to offer assistance to firms that offer services in one area or in a complementary field, such as estate planning. We are also experienced in multiple areas of regulation including Diversified Property Trust and so are well-positioned to assist others to navigate changes to financial services regulation.
GDA has been a trusted financial services provider offering investment solutions since 1993 and through this history, has developed skills and knowledge that can assist both our clients and Allied Professional Partners alike.