Who Are We
QUALITY FINANCIAL ADVICE AND SERVICE
GDA is a boutique and diverse financial services firm that offers personalised service using modern financial strategies to make a positive difference in our client’s financial lives. This may include building wealth, improving retirement income, superannuation investment advice and management, saving tax including both business tax planning and personal taxation, business succession planning, having the best home loan or best mortgage in place for you, making the most of superannuation contribution rules, advice for your investment property portfolio or use of self managed superannuation fund (SMSF). We also provide investment and fund management services, with a focus on reliable long term strategies.
Our focus is always on helping you to improve your financial situation and protect or achieve financial security using long-term wealth strategies. This clear focus is the advantage of us being privately owned by the partners of the firm and holding our own Australian Financial Services License (AFSL).
PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTING, INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL PLANNING TEAM
Our close-knit team of experienced professionals work collaboratively to provide investment management, investment advice, financial planning strategies, personal and business lending solutions, tax, accountancy and self-managed superannuation advice. The team includes experienced financial planners, accountants, mortgage brokers, self-managed superannuation advisers, and property investment experts.
HOW DO WE PROVIDE VALUE
We believe that long-term relationships provide the greatest value to our clients. As a private firm using sound, long term investment strategies to build wealth our services will suit many but not all. We are able to provide the best financial advice and service to those who:
- Would prefer advice not tied to or driven by the short term profit focused major banks or financial institutions
- Appreciate the value of long-term planning to build wealth, achieve financial freedom, increase retirement income or protect family wealth
- Are looking to primarily partner with an accountant or financial planner in Hobart or Melbourne
- Would prefer to have access to more complex advice and services as required – including small and medium business advice integrated with family wealth planning, commercial and investment property advice, self-managed superannuation (SMSF) administration and advice, and complex taxation or family office matters
- Wish to access tailored financial products
- Would like to access the support of experienced invsetment managers