Make Your Home Loan Work for You
Do you know if you have the best home loan in place for you and your family?
Has it been a while since your home loan was reviewed? If so, consider these questions:
- Have you received a pay rise or cut?
- Have you recently changed jobs?
- Can you afford to make additional repayments?
- Have you had an addition to your family?
- Do you have a credit balance of over $5,000?
- Are you thinking of renovating your home?
- Are you thinking of buying a car?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above, it’s time to review your home loan. You could uncover various options that could make your home loan work harder for you. Many of our clients have refinanced their loans and have reaped the benefits. Some have made their existing repayments go further while others have improved their cash flow.
Benefits of reviewing your home loan with us that our clients most often achieve are:
- Lower home loan interest rates and/or easier to manage home loan repayments
- Faster or more efficient repayment of your home loan
- Confidence that your home loan and financial arrangements are working together
- Knowledge that your home loan will be paid off as quickly as possible
Our Hobart home loan team enjoys helping people to not only have the most suitable home loan, but to also be on track to be mortgage free. This is the benefit of a professional mortgage broker backed by expertise in personal financial advice.